Thursday, December 15, 2011

In 1978 a terrible tragedy happened .  Rev Jim Jones of the People's Temple led  over 900 followers to drink cyanide laced Kool Aid to avoid the supposed coming apocalypse or something like that. I have to admit, at this point,  I really don't know the whole motivational speech he gave members that day to get them to swallow the poison. Approximately 907 people drank the Kool Aid including some 200 children. Since then Kool Aid Drinkers is a term that has been applied to those that are taken over by the  propaganda of men or women who have become legends in their own minds.


I mean no disrespect to those who suffered their deaths that day or to survivors or victim's families.
 The term simply is applied to those who for years swallow the mush and intellectual goo of Madison Avenue, Hollywood and news media complex(CNN NBC ABC CBS and all their affiliates.) including FOX News .

My name is Mark and I am a converted Kool Aid drinker. My last drink was 6 yrs ago.

Kool Aid Drinkers Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment