Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Name change

I like this name for the blog better. RED SKY IN THE MORNING SAILOR TAKE WARNING ! We are headed on a path that is sure destruction to the representative  republic that was known as the USA. Sorry, that's not very encouraging I know.

 I wish I could say '"well, if Republicans gets in things will get turned around"  but I can't.

There's not a snowball's chance in hell that Ron Paul will be nominated by the Republican  party faithful. The evangelicals have thrown their support for Rick Santorum. The East coast  establishment and Wall Street are all for Mitt Romney. ( your tax dollars at work ) I like Newt  in l lot of ways but he is a globalist. On his watch GATT and NAFTA were approved

There are major flags being raised everyday. AS I see them I will post them.


Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment